Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per year
We’re looking for a Digital PR Manager to join our growing team and help deliver award-winning work for our clients.
This role will see you manage creative digital PR strategies for multiple clients, using a range of different methods including data-led campaigns, newsjacking, thought-leadership, product placement and more. You’ll play an important role at every step of the journey, from ideation sessions, research and content production, through to outreach and reporting.
You’ll collaborate with other members of the digital PR team, sharing your expertise and providing support and guidance. You’ll also work closely with our SEO team to ensure that all of our activity is closely aligned with their objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating and managing the delivery of digital PR strategies for a range of both B2C and B2B clients.
- Leading ideation sessions, helping to come up with exciting campaign ideas to generate coverage and backlinks for our clients.
- Mentoring junior team members, sharing insight and providing support and guidance where needed.
- Ensuring that client targets are met & that work is completed to a high standard.
- Overseeing the outreach process for your clients, building custom, targeted media lists, establishing relationships with key journalists and press outlets.
- Creating well-written, engaging content to support our digital PR strategies, including blog copy, press releases, media pitches, thought-leadership articles and more.
- Communicating directly with clients, providing updates on ongoing and upcoming activity.
- Tracking and reporting on results.
- Monitoring news and social media for reactive opportunities and trends.
- Collaborating with our SEO team and clients on wider objectives.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital PR, ideally within an agency.
- Experience working on different types of digital PR deliverables, including data-led campaigns.
- A proven track record of building links for clients across high-authority sites.
- An ability to gather and analyse data, using it to create interesting stories and fuel strategies.
- Experience working with digital PR and SEO tools, including Roxhill, Buzzstream and Ahrefs.
- A good understanding of SEO, different types of links and their value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence dealing with internal and external stakeholders, leading client calls and working with other partners.
- An ability to work flexibly, managing multiple projects at once and proactively seeking out new opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited annual leave
- Annual bonuses
- Company pension
- Subsidised gym membership
- Long service rewards
- Birthday & work anniversary celebrations
- Regular social events
- Personal and team training sessions
About Cedarwood Digital:
Cedarwood Digital is a performance marketing agency, specialising in SEO, Digital PR and PPC. We work with a wide range of clients, from small businesses to large multinationals, covering a variety of different industries, from gardening and homewares to financial and legal services.
We’re a young company, so we do things differently here. As a small team, we build close relationships with our clients and think of ourselves more as an extension of their team than an external agency.
We take a hands-on approach to everything we do. We thrive off learning new information and are always looking for ways to exceed expectations. So, if you’re looking for a place where you’ll be encouraged and pushed to grow, then this could be the place for you.