Casa Bella Furniture
PPC / Ecommerce / DTC
Using Shopping & Remarketing To Drive Growth
Casa Bella Furniture is one of the UK’s leading independent retailers of Mango, Sheesham, Industrial & Indian Wood Furniture. For the last five years we have worked with Casa Bella to deliver a solid PPC campaign which has driven YOY growth each year.
When Casa Bella approached us to undertake PPC work on the account the main focus was growth; developing a combined approach of Google Shopping, Text Advertising, Display & Remarketing to not only drive visibility for the brand, but also to ensure an increase in sales & awareness, as well as improving touchpoints for repeat consumers.
Since inception our campaigns have continually evolved to drive consistent growth resulting in an increase in sales & a happy, long-term client!
Our approach with Casa Bella over the last six years has involved working closely with their product range & audience to understand their target consumer & target these with a range of different points across the consumer journey:
Google Shopping – Google Shopping has been our primary channel to market & we have utilised a range of Google Shopping products over the years. Our work has been predominantly with Smart Shopping & working closely with the brand to identify key product lines & areas of opportunity to push & ensure we are effectively spending budget. We have also undertaken market research to identify key areas of growth as well as proper product segmentation & targeted bidding to maximise efficiency.
Dynamic Remarketing – Dynamic Remarketing has allowed us to capture users who have already visited specific products or segments of the website. By utilising an effective dynamic remarketing strategy this is a great way to push users gently back into the conversion funnel & generate more user touchpoints for people who may still be in the consideration phase.
Display Remarketing – We’ve utilised Display Remarketing by building out effective customer lists within Google Analytics & really honing on our market research & user behaviours to understand the user journey & input display remarketing at key points within it to increase user touchpoints & also ensure that they are kept within the user journey as best as possible.
Google Shopping played an important role in driving sales across the Casa Bella brand & like any Ecommerce store it lends itself well to the Google Shopping product.
In order to maximise visibility across Google Shopping we:
– Utilised Smart Shopping but broke it down into small effective categories to allow the algorithm to learn effectively to the right audience
– Implemented Dynamic Remarketing to create a multi-touchpoint journey for users & to help guide them back into the funnel where necessary
– Trialled new offerings including Performance Max to improve visibility on all networks & evaluate which worked best for the client & the brand.
Remarketing played a key role in our strategy for Casa Bella – mainly as the brand was relatively unknown, improving the range of touchpoints available was crucial to success. Across our remarketing products there were three key areas we focused on:
– Audience Building: Creating effective audiences within Google Analytics to target segments of the market that we know are most likely to convert with a customised user journey
– Display Remarketing: Display Ads allow us to appeal to a broader audience but also help us to present as an additional touchpoint to users who may have left the website without converting
– Dynamic Remarketing: Showcasing products which users have viewed or added to their bags within remarketing to help drive intent for specific products within the funnel.
More PPC Case Studies
- 33 Countries Targeted
- 21% Increase In Revenue
- 9% Increase In Clickthrough Rate
Growing Watches2U sales nationally & launching internationally into over 30 countries worldwide
Plastic Card Services
- 59% Increase In Leads
- 29% Increase In Paid Traffic
- 52% Conversion Rate Increase
Helping PCS to drive strong B2B leads into the website & attracting highly qualified leads for a strong B2B brand.
Hayes Garden World
- 100% Growth Over 2 Years
- 1,050% ROAS
- 26% Increase In Conversion Rate
Helping Hayes Garden World to be one of the UK’s leading independent online retailers of garden furniture through solid PPC strategy.