Patient Claim Line
SEO Case Study
Patient Claim Line is one of the UK’s leading Medical Negligence Experts – when the brand approach us we had already undertaken PPC work to grow the brand from a market entrant to market leader. From an SEO perspective after strugging to gain momentum the brand was looking for a fresh approach to SEO which focused on enhancing the website’s quality signals while combining an innovative Digital PR approach to drive links – all with the aim of improving the overall SEO.
Since inception, our work with Patient Claim Line has driven consistent results improving leads, visibility & keyword rankings in a space which is incredibly competitive, allowing the brand to continue to grow their presence within the market digitally.
Our initial strategy focused around a number of key areas, but given that the website was a YMYL (Your Money Your Life) brand it focused predominantly on increasing the E-A-T signals around the website through both on-site work & also links.
Our key strategy elements included:
– Digital PR to drive high quality links into the website – when we started working with the website there were virtually no high DR links. These links also needed to showcase E-A-T to boost expertise signals
– Link Auditing – to remove any poor quality links from the profile
– Keyword Research & on-site E-A-T auditing to help re-template the pages to make them more E-A-T friendly
– Further development of key E-A-T pages including “About Us” & “Testimonials” to ensure Google had access to all key signals.
Digital PR has played a significant role across our campaign with Patient Claim Line, most specifically creating & driving expertise-driven links through to the website to help support the key E-A-T signals.
Our Digital PR approach has combined traditional link building techniques such as campaigns, brainteasers & surveys with a fresh approach to newsjacking & thought leadership. By creating mindmaps we have been able to think outside the box & jump on newsjacking trends (such as the Coronation St examples below) where we can showcase our expertise but target a slightly different area of the market.
By combining an innovative approach to Digital PR with traditional pillars such as thought leadership & campaigns we have been able to dramatically increase the quality of Patient Claim Line’s link profile, leading to better rankings & traffic.
Within Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines it makes repeated reference to the concept of E-A-T or Expertise-Authority-Trust, this concept & that of YMYL hold certain websites to a higher standard if they impact a person’s money or their life.
Our approach to E-A-T reviews every element of the website for each of the above signals & includes looking at:
– Authoring – is the content authored by a professional & does it have appropriate expert profiles to showcase the expertise?
– Link Expertise – do the inbound links portray expertise (do they offer expert comment or show thought leadership?)
– Does the content showcase expertise, does it offer FAQs & answer questions
– Is the content reviewed by an expert?
– Do the key pages i.e. Testimonials & About Us showcase the true authority, trust & expertise of the brand?
These are just some of the many questions that we ask & answer to help enhance the on-site trust signals.
Demi Jones - who appeared on Winter love Island 2020 - shared on May 20 that she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer after finding a lump on her neck.
It's been a year since "Clap For Carers" saw the nation stand outside their front doors & applaud healthcare workers battling to control the spread of COVID.
Many NHS treatments have been pushed back due to the Covid pandemic, with the number of people waiting for hospital treatment in England hitting a record high amid the coronavirus crisis.
Having worked with Cedarwood for 4 years, I can honestly say that they have been instrumental in the continued growth and success of Patient Claim Line. The team are extremely knowledgeable, highly-skilled, friendly, honest & have the confidence to challenge our own internal decision if they feel it is in the best interest of our business & results. The team are always thinking of ways to build out campaigns & can be relied upon to continuously improve through their collective thinking & creativity.
More SEO Case Studies
- 113% Increase In Top 10 NB Keywords YOY
- 23% YOY Organic Traffic Increase (2021)
- 80% Increase In Top 3 Keywords YOY
Helping Certas Energy to improve their online visibility across the domestic & commercial product offering to drive online sales.
Plastic Card Services
- +5 Average Position YOY
- 500% YOY Visibility Increase
- #1 Rankings for “Plastic Card Suppliers”, “Loyalty Card Suppliers” & “Gift Card Supplier”
Working with B2B business PCS to gain top rankings for a range of high intent terms helping to drive an increase in qualified leads to the website.
- 450 Top 3 Ranking Positions
- 43% Increase In Top 10 Rankings YOY
- 100+ Links Built
Growing musical instrument sales for Rimmers Music by improving organic visibility for a range of key products & product ranges.