Case Study: Alliance Online
SEO / E-Commerce
Driving Online Visibility For An Ecommerce Business By Enhancing On-Page Content Targeting And Building Trust Through Effective Digital PR Campaigns.
We started working with Alliance Online at the start of 2023, with the aim of increasing organic traffic and sales. Alliance Online is an ecommerce company who supply catering equipment to many industries and with such a broad customer base, it was important to increase their online exposure to a wide range of customers organically.
The project was a targeted SEO strategy combining on-site optimisation for high intent keywords, coupled with a solid Digital PR campaign. The importance was focused on improving positioning for high intent keywords, while building external reputation and trust for a well-rounded campaign.
Since the start of the campaign, Alliance Online have seen great results through the use of SEO with over 1,800 keywords in the top ten positions as of January 2024 and a strong increase across organic conversions and sales.
The initial strategy for Alliance involved integrating on-site SEO and Digital PR in order to improve the overall authority of the site. The strategy included the following:
- Keyword and content strategy designed to target high intent keywords, remove any duplicated content and create new content to match user intent
- Updating on-site trust signals by reviewing the E-E-A-T signals across the site
- Internal linking to help Google find, index and understand all of the pages on the site, and build page authority to the important pages
- Digital PR strategy designed to build a stronger link profile and improve the overall authority of the site
Digital PR & Link Acquisition
Our Digital PR & link acquisition campaign has played a key role in helping to build the overall website authority to boost SEO rankings. It has also helped to strengthen topical relevancy across the website. Our Digital PR strategy included:
- Thought leadership – working with thought leaders in order to promote expertise and experience across the ecommerce catering industry
- Data led analysis – analysing data and trends to showcase business expertise and provide valuable insights within the industry
- Product placements – working with Alliance Online’s products to place them in key round-ups, top product lists and guides to help drive high authority links to the website
We have worked very closely with the client at all stages of our Digital PR campaign in order to keep relevancy at the core and to help us build strong and valuable links, which not only helped to improve brand awareness, but also drove solid SEO value.
Washing dirty laundry can be a tiresome chore, especially if washing for a large family. An expert has shared four mistakes to avoid ruining clothing and the washing machine.
Creepy-crawlies, rodents and other unwelcome guests often make a beeline for our homes at this time of year. Here’s how to deal with them and ensure they stay away.
"How to clean stainless steel pans - avoid discolouration and fight back against stains the natural way
‘Stainless steel kitchen tools are designed to resist corrosion and rust and are much more durable than aluminium pots and pans,’ explains Rachael Kiss from Alliance Online.
We were initially using another agency but had fallen into a position where we were looking for someone to take over our SEO and digital PR outreach. Due to past experiences we were hesitant in finding another marketing agency but from the initial meeting to present day Cedarwood have been a magnificent business to work with. Amanda and her team are constantly going above and beyond to help us achieve better in our online presence and authority. Their ability to identify and answer questions we have not even thought to ask is brilliant and ensures our site health, positioning and status is constantly being analysed and nurtured. Thanks to the Cedarwood Team!